Thursday Thunks #9

Thursday, October 29, 2009






1. So Halloween is this weekend, if you haven't heard. Are you gonna open your doors up or not? Yeah why not?

2. You better open 'em cuz I'm coming... what are you putting in my treat bag? Hmm candies and gummies ;)

3. Since October is the bestest month for television (well for cable & dish subscribers it is) and there is a horror movie on at any given time of the day - are you sick of them yet? Nope I love watching horror flicks :)

4. Which one of those movies can you watch over & over again? Saw (uhhhmm that's counted right?), Final Destination and all the Friday the 13th

5. Tell us about a Halloween scare you've had.... Hmm none yet, boring me hahah

6. Did you watch the old Casper cartoons when you were a youngin? Well, back then they weren't old I suppose, but I'm sure you still understand my question. Of course I love Casper, the friendly ghost!

7. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover? Nope and what's the connection, sorry heheh

8. Haunted Houses... you know, the kinds you pay to get in and they chase you with chainsaws and severed heads.... do you like 'em? Honestly I haven't been into one though there are lots on carnivals. I am just afraid to be disappointed hahaha


9. Do you use cute cartoon type wrapping paper for Christmas presents or the not cutesy paper? Or are you one of those gift card and/or gift bag people? I usually used those wrappers meant for the season, the glossy one heheh

10. How long do boiled eggs need to stay in the boiling water before they become hard boiled eggs? Uhmm 5 minutes I think, sorry I haven't been cooking for years now hahaha

11. Jason is coming in through your front door... Freddy is coming through your back door... zombies are at every window of the house and Norman Bates is calling to invite you to dinner... what do you do? uhmm whose Norman Bates?

12. Did you know that the scariest part of Halloween is giving all of your Reeses Peanut Butter Cups away? Really?! Noooooooooooooooo!

13a. If you were to play a part of a haunted house (not the ghosts in the attic kind), what would you want to be? Hmm white lady maybe?

13b. Have you ever played a part in a haunted house? Nope!
14. If Thursday Thunks had a Halloween party, what do you think Kimber & Berleen would come dressed as? Mr and Mrs Addams?

15. Do you cook a turkey for Thanksgiving? Nope and we do not celebrate it here :(

16. Have you ever read a book that scared the pants off of you? uhmm none as far as I can remember

17. Whats the predicted high temperature for today? oh? no idea!

18. Have you ever howled at the moon? I am not among Jacob's clan heheh

19.You are in an alley and a werewolf and a vampire are coming at you - one of them has to win. Which one do you want to bite you? definitely vampire! Sexy! I love them at Underworld!

Whew! That's long hahaha See other entries just by clicking the link above.

6 lovely thoughts on this:

HODGEPODGESPV October 29, 2009 at 4:01 AM  

norma bates ran the motel/hotel in psycho...very scary at the time...made scream a couple of times but not as much from fear as surprise.
yea, i got mine answers up early!
http://hodgepodgespv.blogspot.com/2009/10/thursday-thunks_28.html

Marice October 29, 2009 at 4:06 AM  

oh okay.. thanks much for explaining :)

Tilli October 29, 2009 at 4:42 AM  

Saw DEFINITELY counts. Absolutely awesome. xx

Hootin' Anni October 29, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Final Destination....whoa I haven't seen that in a few years. How many sequels does that movie have now? And Mr. and Mrs. Addams...good choice.

Mine is posted...HERE

Have a TERRORific Halloween.

I am Harriet October 29, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Mr and Mrs Adams- good one :)

Have a great Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/did-you-know-that-scariest-part-of.html
You should join us on Monday for Monday Mayhem.

Marice October 29, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

thanks guys :)

@anni, they got 6 now.. the 6th was just released this october :)

@harriet, ill check that :) thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP