Thursday Thunks #8

Thursday, October 22, 2009



Memes, And Endorsements, And Zombies- Oh My!


1. If you were to start a meme (or a second or third), what would you call it and what day would you pick? Uhmm I am actually thinking of creating or starting one.. but as of now, I haven't decided what will it be.. i am thinking something like LSS (last song syndrome) on that day.. or something like, color of the day... hmm what do you think? would any of that be a good choice or what?

2. When a celebrity endorses a product, do you really believe they like it/use it? it depends if I like that celebrity hahah if I'm a fan of that celebrity most likely than not, I will try it.. but for others, I will check on the products credibility firsts.. hahah sorry I misunderstood it.. if something like a skin whitener and that celeb has natural white skin.. hmm i wont take it..


3. Why don't zombies ever just eat each other? hmm good question! maybe they just want living persons not any of the living dead hehehe

4. If you were an elephant, would you rather roam free or be in a zoo? hmm as always I wouldn't want to be restrain.. so I'd like to roam free..

5. The doorbell rings on October 31st, do you answer it? hahah why not?

6. If you see a piece of paper on the ground while out & about, do you pick it up? If so, do you look to see what it is? No! i have never pick up any of the papers I have seen on the streets

7. If Jon Gosselin and Octomom got married and then their own reality show, do you think she would try to get pregnant again for better ratings? Who is Jon Gosselin hehehe

8. If Thursday Thunks was to be put on hold or quit completely, would you be sad? Yeah definitely :(

6 lovely thoughts on this:

Jodi October 22, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

You don't know who Jon Gosselin is?? (Jon & Kate plus 8)

Kimber October 22, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Great answers! Thanks for playing. :)

Jayne d'Arcy October 23, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

I think not knowing who Jon Gosselin means you're lucky that his stupidity has not wasted any of your life. :)

Marice October 23, 2009 at 3:56 AM  

hahah right :)

thanks for viewing!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) October 23, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

believe me... you're not missing anything by not knowing who jon gosslin is. he's a slug!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP