Thursday Thunks #7

Thursday, October 15, 2009






1. Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the king's horses, And all the king's men, Couldn't put Humpty together again.Why was Humpty Dumpty sitting on that wall? ohhh.. I don't think that was mentioned on that rhyme.. hmm but probably there was a parade and he wanted to see that and that is why he was sitting on that wall :)

2. If Mother Goose and Father Time had kids, what would they look like and what would they be named? I don't know who Father Time is, poor me! But I know that Mother Goose isn't a goose so I am guessing their kids will be human too. And about their name, hmm how about Jack if its a boy and Jill if it's a girl :)
 
3. Does Barbie have kankles? I don't think so, Barbie has always been perfectly shaped.

4. Have you ever been featured in a magazine? Yup, our family pic was inserted on some parenting magazine ;)

5. Did your parents keep a baby book for you? If so, how often have you looked through it? None unforch!

6. If someone dropped off a case of candy bars at your front door, what kind of candy bar would you want? (Berleen's question from Insanity Cafe.) Is Butterfinger considered as a candy bar?

7. Rub-a-dub-dub, Three men in a tub, And how do you think they got there? They open the door and all jump into it, I guess heheh

8. The butcher, the baker, The candlestick-maker, They all jumped out of a rotten potato, 'Twas enough to make a man stare.What happened to the rotten potato? How did they fit in inside a rotten potato? Further more, if they jumped out of a rotten potato, do you think they stink? Uhmm.. well, if they do, I guess yes.

These thunkers are pretty tough huh! ;) Click the logo above to view more entries.

10 lovely thoughts on this:

Amber October 15, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Ohh, we had the same answer to #2 :o)

Hootin' Anni October 15, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Well now, if you are uncertain if a Butterfinger is CANDY====then, allow me to taste test for you. Let me know when they're delivered!!!


My Thunks are now posted. I had fun with these bizarre questions this week, as always!! Come by and visit if you can. Have a great Thursday.

You can find my answers HERE

Marice October 15, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

thanks for reading mine guys :)

I am Harriet October 15, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

I'm with ya on the Barbie answer....
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/if-mother-goose-and-father-time-had.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT October 15, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

You arde right that these were tough queestions this week! Great job on them...

Ria October 16, 2009 at 2:05 AM  

Butterfingers are my favorite Halloween candy to steal out of Angie's loot!

HODGEPODGESPV October 16, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

butterfingers are definitely candy...yummy candy! i am the latest...but i did it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP