Thursday Thunks #5

Thursday, October 1, 2009

This week's







Mouthwash, Phone Numbers And A Couple Thunkers Questions

1. What color is your mouthwash? Green :) Listerine!

2. Do you remember your first phone number? Have you called it recently? uhmm mobile number? I am still using the same number ever since :) and as for landline phone number, it is also still active though I am not living there anymore but my Dad and my brother are.

3. BPD in OKC's question- Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? hmm none and I think I never had one :)

4. When was the last time you used a pay phone? How much did it cost to make the call? hmm I think that was way back in college, like 10 years ago hahah and I think if my memory serves me right, we were using a prepaid card that has a Php100(roughly $2) credits and a call cost I think around P2/3mins.. hmm you got me thinking there..

5. What was that noise? which one? The buzzing sound of A/C or my colleagues voices heheh

6. Stef H's question- how long is a woodpecker's pecker? not sure.. uhmm if 4inches maybe heheh

7. How many comments did you receive on your last Thursday's Thunk? 5 that includes my reply heheh

Thanks for viewing :) Click the logo above to view more entries.

9 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 October 1, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

I remember my first land line number. Too funny.

cricketsdrivel October 1, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Lol..I'm thinking that four inches would be pretty respectable for a woodpecker!! ;)

Happy Thursday!!

Hootin' Anni October 1, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

I'm not gonna comment on cricket's comment...no sir! I plead the 5th.

Mine is posted...and I started my 3rd year traditional "Halloween" hand out for [visitors] trick r treaters to my blog....come on over!!! Happy October!

Bud Weiser, WTIT October 1, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

That must be one proud bird! :)

Jodi October 1, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

You have the A/C still on? I just had to turn my heat on.. brrrr

Marice October 1, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

thanks guys for viewing :)

@jodi, yup.. its pretty hot in here :)

Kimber October 2, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

We are still using A/C here too. Thanks for playing!

Ria October 2, 2009 at 3:33 AM  

A/C on? it's 54 degrees here- I love fall weather!!

Great thunks! (isn't a woodpecker only like 3 inches tall?)

Marice October 2, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

@kimber, thanks much :)

@ria, hmm really i havent seen one yet heheh

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP