Supernatural: Fallen Idol

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I so like Supernatural's last episode, Fallen Idol. (Spoiler alert!) The episode was all about a small town where there were people killed by famous dead icons. One of them was James Dean, which they have mentioned about the Little Bastard's curse. I honestly don't know about that curse til this episode. That's pretty interesting and I almost believe that until I did my research heheh Other famous dead icons that were used were Abraham Lincoln, Gandhi and Paris Hilton. Paris was among the guest stars on this episode and she played as the Leshii, a god who could take infinite forms and killed its worshippers and fed on their blood, the main villain of this episode.


Photo Source: CWTV

The brothers managed to defeat the Leshii using their Dad's axe.  Another thing that I like about this was the last part when both of them have made their own realization regarding their brother-hunter relationship. Nice!

I couldn't give any teaser on the next episode as I have forgotten it myself *blush* heheh

Til next Supernatural :)


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP