Ruby Tuesday #3

Tuesday, October 27, 2009




Here's my third entry:




 

Now, these are recent photos taken by my friend Lira last Saturday when we attended Kyle's 7th birthday.

Thanks for viewing and leaving some. Don't forget to click the logo above to view other entries :)

26 lovely thoughts on this:

Marites October 27, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

such a cute pout! the red balloon looks so nice too:) Happy RT!

Diane AZ October 27, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

What a cute face! Delightful post, perfect for Ruby Tuesday.

Carine October 27, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

cute :p to find me on fb, search "carine dohy", u'll find me easily ^^

Jeanne October 27, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

Oh how absolutely adorable. I love her little puckered lips and I feel kissed. Smiling. Your hots of your sweet family are such a treasure.

Thank you for sharing a bit of your life.

Hugs, Jeanne

Felisol October 27, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

How cute little strawberry-kissing-lips!
Lots of ruby on the whole, happy family.
From Felisol

Marice October 27, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

thanks much guys for all your sweet comments!

Chie Wilks October 27, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

wow..ang cute naman ng ruby tuesday photos mo sis..thanks for visiting mine

Dimple October 27, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Such a cutie!Perfect for RT!

nicquee October 27, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

I love Robynne's pouty lips!

Happy RT!

Meikah October 27, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Cutie with red lips and a red balloon! :)

My entry is here.

Happy RT!

Loree October 27, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

What an absolute cutie. Love the pout :)

sweet_shelo October 27, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

oh love your daughter's pouty lips.. she's such an angel..

My entry is here:
http://pinkyshelo.blogspot.com/2009/10/ruby-tuesday-crown-relocations.html

Jane October 27, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

Aww she is a beautiful child, thanks for sharing:)

Hootin' Anni October 27, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Sweet!!! Times three!!!

My Ruby Tuesday is big huge LIPS this morning...come by if you can?

Click HERE

storyteller October 28, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

Lovely photos with just the right touch of RED ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs and blessings,

Raven October 28, 2009 at 3:06 AM  

Awwww.... Lovely series of shots.

Robin October 28, 2009 at 3:17 AM  

What a cutie-patootie. Such a sweet photo series.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP