Ruby Tuesday #1

Tuesday, October 13, 2009




I am joining Maryt/Theteach's Ruby Tuesday meme and here's my first entry:



Thanks for viewing :) Click the logo above to view more entries :)

18 lovely thoughts on this:

Leora October 13, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

What a sweetie! Enjoy.

Ali October 13, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

What a beautiful baby!! And is that Clifford? My DS just loves him!

Marice October 13, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

thanks Leora and Ali :) and Ali, yup that is Cliff!

Stephanie V October 13, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

He's a cutie. He's having fun with the big red dog! Nice debut for Ruby Tuesday.

Carletta October 14, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

What a cutie for sure!
I think I recognize Clifford the big red dog.
What a precious ruby!!
Carletta’s Captures.

Terry October 14, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

oh marice...how could you beat this for a first ruby tuesday post.
what a little darling and with just the right touch of red, that clifford..
ruby lips and bright brown eyes reflecting the joy around..
not camera shy...what a darling!

thank you so much for your visit...
and i hope you will have a ruby post every week.
mary the teach has created such a great thing!

Heidi October 14, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

Too cute! Love the little red animal. Great pick for your first Ruby Tuesday! It's good to see you here!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

Marice October 14, 2009 at 12:32 AM  

@steph, thanks sis :)

@carletta, yes that's cliff :) thanks much!!!

@terry, thanks for such a sweet comment! yup Mary did a great job in bringing most of the lovely bloggers together :)

Marice October 14, 2009 at 12:39 AM  

ahaha actually shes a girl.. but yeah she looked like boy on her early months :)

Patti October 14, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Aw, she's a cutie ~ I just knew the baby was a girl ;-)

Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Ralph October 14, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Clifford represents Ruby Tuesday quite well. That the big ruby dog is is sitting with the cutest baby around is great. She is quite a beauty!

nicquee October 14, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Is that clifford? Your little girl is as beautiful as always. may pinagmanahan!

Oh you have friends here? Baka kilala ko sila. ;)

Loree October 14, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Oh how sweet. What a happy baby.

Marice October 14, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

thanks guys for all your sweet comments...

@nicq, OM ata yun isang friend ko jan :)

Robin October 17, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

What a sweetheart. My son loved Clifford too when he was a baby.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP