Mommy Moments: Tantrums.. Tantrums..

Friday, October 23, 2009

mommy moments





Here's my entry for this week. I guess I don't have much photos of her when she throw tantrums maybe because she's a handful when she cries that we couldn't even get a chance to snap a photo of her while crying. Good thing that she was able to get over that terrible two stage :) And fortunately she is slowly outgrowing her stranger anxiety :) Just don't surprised her ;)

Click the logo above to view other entries :)


14 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit October 23, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Awwwww, the first photo is the real winner hehehehe. Isn't funny that we, as parents, can still take photos even if they are crying lol.. I do that and show it to my kids so I know how they look like when they cry..

klivengood October 23, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

waaaa...i love the pictures at pinaka cute ang #2 pic hehehe.

♥Willa♥ October 23, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

I love the second photo the most, so sweet!!!

sweet_shelo October 23, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Good for you mommy as your daughter is slowly outgrowing her tantrums stage.. My daughter is 4, yet she still have a handful of them..

judys424 October 23, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

I like the 2nd photo best.. parang ang sama talaga ng loob nya..:)

Rossel October 23, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

awwww, who wouldn't give in to that pouting lips? marunong na syang magpaawa at her age, ehehe. she's a cutie.

chili pepper October 24, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

Hi, Marcie.

I love that second photo! And her fat little arms are so super adorable. Makes me want to reach out and pinch them.

Kat

Lulu October 24, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

i love picture number two!

Bambie dear ★ October 26, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

cutie pa rin kahit may sumpong =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP