Mommy Moments: Day at the Mall

Friday, October 16, 2009

mommy moments

Here's my first entry to Mommy Chris's Mommy Momments meme. This week's is Day at the Mall and since I have a lots of photos that suit the theme, I have decided to join.


This was taken when we attended Dora's Meet and Greet at Alabang Town Center. She was posing with her favorite aunt :)


This one was at Bonifacio High Street with my friend Joy. She don't usually go near anyone who didn't know but this one was an exception :)


Riding one of the toy carts at SM Southmall :)

 
one of her toy window shopping days hahah

 
@Tom's World Festival Mall makin our signature expression :) But I don't know which camera she was looking hahaha

 

Sorry these photos are too small. I dunnot what happen when I uploaded it via wireless. It resized itself I guess :)

Please click the logo above to view more entries. Thanks for viewing and don't forget to leave some love!

24 lovely thoughts on this:

darly October 16, 2009 at 3:46 AM  

Hi, great to have you here in MM. Your daughter is so adorable, kakatuwa yung pics na naka-pout- sarap kagatin pisngi, hehehe.

Happy MM, here's mine.

Till next week momi.

Toia October 16, 2009 at 4:04 AM  

Cute pics :) I love the facial expressions. Thanks for sharing.

♥Willa♥ October 16, 2009 at 4:16 AM  

alabang Town Center! it's been a gazillion years since I visited the place.Your dd sure looks like having a great time!
MommyMoments

anne October 16, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

oi welcome to MM all pictures are great especially with ure baby's face expression

sweet_shelo October 16, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

welcome to MM sis.. Hope you'll keep on joining week by week..

Nice mall photos..
Mine is here:
http://www.mimundodelamor.com/2009/10/mommy-moments-day-at-mall.html

Meikah October 16, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Lovely photos! :) I like the ones where you make faces.

My MM entry is here.

chubskulit October 16, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Welcome to Mommy Moment!

Ang kocute nyo naman pareho hehehe.. sarap talaga pag may baby!

I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please vote for her (just once), the contest runs until October 31st and your vote would be so much appreciated. To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill. Thank you very much for your help!

Oh before ko makalimutan ang entry ko hehehe.. Malkwatsa kami kaya halika na at tingnan ang aming Strolling Adventures

Prettymom October 16, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

hi mare.. wow.. kasali kn rin..
welcome to MM!

at ang kukulit tlaga ng mga face expression ni maisie ah.. so cutie!
buy mo n dw kc sya nung mga toy n un pra d n sya lagi nagtuturo..lolz..

mishu..

mine's up n din pala..

Enchie October 16, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Ang cute ng facial expressions ng baby mo :D

Chris October 16, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

welcome to mommy moments!!! :D glad you joined us... great photos too! :D

Marice October 16, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

thanks guys for viewing mine!

♡ N o r e e n October 17, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

Enjoy na enjoy baby mo sa malling nyo!

Evan's Mom October 17, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Toy window shopping, looks like she made her choice already ;)
Happy weekend...

judys424 October 17, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Its my first time to join too.
You have great pictures. Have a great weekend!

Ashley Ladd October 17, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Your children are adorable. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Marice October 18, 2009 at 4:05 AM  

thanks guys for viewing :)

btw Ashley I only got 1 kid yet :)

Clarissa October 18, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

I'm sure your kid had a blast on her malling adventures!!You have an adorable daughter!!^_^

Greetings from Japan and welcome to Mommy Moments!!Nice to meet you here!!^_^

Amor October 19, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

first time mo pala mag join, welcome to MM. :)

Ang cute ng expressions nya, how old is your daughter?

Marice October 19, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

thanks Clarissa and Amor.. she's 2 yrs old now..those are not so recent pics of her :)

Euroangel October 19, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

you seems to have fun! can't join this meme...di pa kc ako mommy!

me and my blogs are following you now! feel free to follow any of my blogs...thanks!

Euro Travel
Explore Germany
Discover USA
Euroangel Graffiti
Simply The Best

thanks 4 the visit too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP