Metallo on Smallville

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just finished watching the second episode of Smallville's Season 9. Prior to watching it, I thought Metallo will be Clark's new villain but after I have seen it, I knew that I am not good at making hunch heheh Metallo just had an episode and that's it. Clark managed to defeat him before the end of the episode.



Photo Source: CWTV

This is John Corben a.k.a. Metallo, played by Brian Austin Green. A reporter on Daily Planet but was transformed into some sort of a mutant with a Kryptonian heart after being hit by a truck.


So after defeating Metallo, Clark is back in touch with his human friends and emotions :) Looking forward now on seeing a more lighter Clark on the next episodes :)


2 lovely thoughts on this:

Sande October 8, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

Let me guess .... This is a show ... a series?

That photo is just done right {insert word of profound dynamic here}

Marice October 8, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

u are right sissy! Smallville :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP