Manic Monday #4

Monday, October 5, 2009


Here's my week's entry:

Do you read an actual print newspaper? If so, how often? Yes I do. Everyday because I am looking for everyday alerts hahah good thing my Father-in-law never fails to buy a newspaper everyday.


What is your main source of news? TV!

Do you believe that it's possible for the media to be unbiased? Yes it is and I have seen that. I know it is pretty hard but good thing they were able to manage it.



7 lovely thoughts on this:

PropellerHeadMom October 5, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

You are so lucky! I wish my Father In-Law was here today to buy me a paper. Mine did not come this morning. Looks like I am going to have to read the on-line version!

Marice October 5, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

yup i am sis! ;) yeah we are lucky now to have an access online :)

Diana_CT October 5, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

My father got me in to the habit of reading the morning paper.

Marice October 5, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

aww thats nice :) thanks for viewing :)

Jayne d'Arcy October 6, 2009 at 3:18 AM  

Since my dad's death, I really find no joy in the news. He always quizzed us after watching the news and knew when to point out something we absolutely had to pay attention to, because it was "history in the making".

Teena in Toronto October 6, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

I read a newspaper everyday too!

I played too :)

Marice October 6, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

@Jayne, wow u have a cool dad!

@teena, thanks for viewing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP