I ♥ Faces: My Favorite Things

Tuesday, October 6, 2009



This week's theme is all about our favorite things, so here are mine:


First on my lists of course is our family bonding moments :) Nothing can ever top that :)


 
Second on my list is my bonding moments with my friends :)



I so heart Doraemon :)

 
Here are the clothes and stuff I love to wear :)

 
And my favorite outfits :)

 
the TV shows that I love watching :)

Please check other entries by clicking the logo above :)


13 lovely thoughts on this:

Crystal Rae October 6, 2009 at 1:30 AM  

I love family bonding time. LOL. It's the best. Also, I'm totally into America's NExt Top model, I just have to watch it, LOL.

Marice October 6, 2009 at 1:50 AM  

do watch it! they are featuring smaller ladies now :)

He & Me + 3 October 6, 2009 at 4:29 AM  

Great job on the collages and your family is precious.

Life with Kaishon October 6, 2009 at 4:58 AM  

How cute is your family? Sweet! And I LOVE your outfits. Very stylish! I can tell you are super cool!

Carly October 6, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

You have a beautiful family!

Foursons October 6, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Great favorites and I love that you put family and friends first. Unlike *ahem* me.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Marice October 6, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

thanks Carly and Foursons :)

Mary Ann October 7, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

aww andun kame.. i'm so touched :P

Marice October 7, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

uu naman adik ka heheh

Lorena October 12, 2009 at 3:30 AM  

Loving your favorites! =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP