I ♥ Faces: Halloween Dress Up

Monday, October 26, 2009




Taken last year during the first Halloween Party she had attended. It was the height of her stranger anxiety that time that is why she don't look happy on this picture. And that was the reason too why I wasn't able to get a good photo that time. Hopefully this coming Halloween she will strike a good pose with a smile :) Oopss now I need to hurry on finishing her costume, we are running out of time gosh! hehe

Thanks for viewing! Click the logo above to view other entries.

22 lovely thoughts on this:

DonnaS October 26, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Oh she is just precious!

maryt/theteach October 26, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

She is adorable, Marice! :) Happy Halloween! Boo!

Life with Kaishon October 26, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

She is really, really adorable : ) Fantastic! I am glad her stranger anxiety has waned as she has grown older!

He & Me + 3 October 26, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Oh her costume is just beautiful. She is so cute.

puna October 27, 2009 at 4:15 AM  

She's going to fly away with that balloon!

lifebythecreek October 27, 2009 at 4:39 AM  

Aww... she's precious! Unhappy, but precious...lol. I love all of the hands in the picture... you can tell that she really IS precious to you...

Marice October 27, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

she really is ;) thanks much!

Rosina October 27, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

How cute she is! She looks a little bit "unwilling", which is why I love this so much. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Terrie Farrell October 27, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

such a cutie, thanks for sharing.

Crystal October 27, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Oh she is just to cute!!!

Brad October 27, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

She's adorable.. I love this age.

nicquee October 27, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

love her costume, sis!

too bad ayex is going to wear the same costume she did as last year.

aagahan ko na gumawa for next year. :D

Marice October 27, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

thanks guys...

oks lang yan nic, i still havent finished making rob's eh.. sana umabot hahaha

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP