Give Me Five #2

Monday, October 5, 2009



Good thing she's back! Here's my entry for this week:

Give Me Five things you would do, if money were no object.

1. Secure my whole family including relatives. Make sure that they have a nice house on a nice place where they could live in, give them a capital so they could start a new business and support their families. Pension plans/Health insurance for our parents and siblings. Education plan for our baby.
2. I will have a resthouses somewhere in Tagaytay, Palawan, Boaracay, New York and Paris.
3. Tour around the world yearly hehehe
4. I will put up an orphanage for all the homeless people.
5. I will build schools and hospitals that will have their services for free.

Click on the logo above to see other entries :)


9 lovely thoughts on this:

Real World Mom October 5, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

Very admirable list, Marice! You have a good heart! :-)

owensmomma October 5, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

Great list! Cute blog!

I love your number 4 and 5! :o)

Happy GM5M! :o)

Here's mine:

http://momwifesuperhero.com/2009/10/give-me-five-monday-53/

~Kellie @ Confessions of an Organized Mess

BeccA's Buzz October 5, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

I love the term 'resthouse' that about sums it up right there!!! LOL :) Nice list!

Race October 5, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

i like #2, btw we both love tagaytay and palawan, nice list!

Marice October 6, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

thanks guys for viewing :)

Vivian October 6, 2009 at 5:55 AM  

you have a great list...and thought of everyone!

nicquee October 6, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

If I am to post the answer to yesterday's topic, we would be pretty much the same.

Mga nanay talaga, always looking out for others.

I hope Becca puts up the topic in advance next time so I can participate. We have silent no-computer-at-home-on-weekdays rule kasi at home ksi naman maghapon na kaming nakaharap sa computer ni hubby. Dapat pagdating sa house, Ayex mode na. :D

Marice October 6, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

@vivian, thanks sis!

@nicq, ahh ganun.. sabagay ganyan din me sa haws.. u can prolly request that with Becca :) I think she'll give in :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP