Fringe All New Season

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hayyzz my arms still hurts after adding a lot of sites yesterday. I won't be getting into details, its work-related and I know I'll just bore you to death hahahaha Anyway, have you seen it's latest episode? They are now on episode 4 where William Bell pulled Olivia again back to other universe to warn her of what's going to happen. This episode was kinda disturbing for me. Because of the killings done by the shape-shifters just to get their master back to life, literally. Yup, because I am talkin of a man that was beheaded and they are trying to put back his head aww!! Another one was Olivia's battle between her best partner who was replaced by a shape-shifter. Sad because Charlie is now gone, maybe because this is their last season ???


William Bell
 
I am still wondering on Peter's real identity. I think it was mentioned from the previous season something like he didn't make it. And this episode, the lady who could identify if people is from our dimension or from a different one saw something on him. Still there's much left to unfold! Cant wait to see the next episode.

3 lovely thoughts on this:

Hootin' Anni October 10, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Hello Marice...
Just wanted you to know I posted about the award you passed on to me...

Thanks again!!!
Hope your weekend is going well.

Mara October 10, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Hi Marice. Nice, I'm just about to watch the latest episode tonight after I'm done blog hopping. This show is keeping me on the edge of my seat all the time. :D Besides, Joshua Jackson is my first love. <3

Marice October 11, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

@anni, wow nice :) thanks for accepting ;)

@mara, great! u are right and it is also mind buggling.. well what do we expect on JJ Abrams' :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP