Friday Fill-ins #9

Friday, October 16, 2009


Graphic courtesy of Tonya!


And...here we go!

1. So are we going there or not?

2. Nothing really special, just like every week is what's up ahead for this week.

3. I love to watch Supernatural, Smallville and Fringe :)

4. It's an adventure of some sort.

5. I walk a thousand miles away just to be with you.

6. Green tea for me is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Smallville's new episode, tomorrow my plans include none in particular just catching some Zzzz and Sunday, I want to have enough rest because I lack sleep this week.


9 lovely thoughts on this:

Sheress October 16, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

#6 is a great one I was a lost lost on that one.

Nice page :O)TGIF

Dawn October 17, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

Green tea? It's too much of an 'acquired taste' for me, but my boyfriend loves it! Number five reminds me of the that song by Vanessa Carlton.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tammy October 17, 2009 at 3:13 AM  

Hi
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your last answer sounds like my sister's Hers are here, they're funny, she's a nut sometimes.
I've never tried green tea, but I hear it's good 4 ya.
Have a great weekend

sally906 October 17, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

Can't acquire the taste of green tea myself :)

Hope you catch up on your sleep

Ashley Ladd October 17, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

I love Smallville, love Clark Kent.

And like you, I really crave some rest this weekend. We have lots of softball planned for my daughter, etc. so don't know if I'll get the chance.

My Friday fill-ins are here.

Vannie October 17, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

hi! thanks for reading my friday fill-ins. i love green tea too!

Cacai M. October 19, 2009 at 3:55 AM  

hi, how's it going? Happy weekend! By the way, here's my Fill-ins

See yah.. Have a good day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP