Friday Fill-ins #7

Friday, October 2, 2009


Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. I have a history of skin asthma-like rashes and good thing I got my skin overhauled haha because now I don't have it anymore but it made my skin as sensitive as that of a baby.

2. Extreme sports like mountain climbing, sky diving etc is something I wish I knew.

3. I'm eating vanilla drop cookies right now.

4. There are lots of cars on the road right now.

5. So that's it, that's the only thing you could say? You don't even know her!

6. Used clothes are better than nothing!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a cold evening, tomorrow my plans include nothing, we'll just stay at home because of Pepeng and Sunday, I want to see a clear sky, hopefully!

Click the logo above to see other entries :)

10 lovely thoughts on this:

Diana_CT October 2, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

I hope typhoon Pepeng misses you and there is not much damage.

Marice October 2, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

yup were hoping too :( thanks diana :)

Jayne d'Arcy October 2, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

I, too, hope the typhoon misses you. So, skin asthma? That sounds terrible!

Marice October 2, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

yup way back college years.. but im fine now :) thanks Jayne!

Lulu October 2, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

i agree on used clothes... I am used to being a recipient of hand me downs clothes... happy weekend...

rjs mama October 3, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

how did you had your skin "overhauled"? :)

my son had skin asthma in his toddler years. glad he doesn't have it now.

Marice October 3, 2009 at 12:39 AM  

haha my skin (extremes part only) got flaky that time and it was peeling off.. so there, i think my skin got renewed :)

thats nice to hear :) hope it wont recur again! thanks for droppin by!

Dawn October 3, 2009 at 3:42 AM  

You'll be in my thoughts as well during that typhoon; there are so many people to worry about.

As for those vanilla drop cookies? Sounds good...

Mmm.


Thanks for stopping by!

Marice October 3, 2009 at 3:58 AM  

thanks dawn! :) your prayers are truly appreciated!

yup it is! try that bet ull like it too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP