Friday Fill-ins #10

Friday, October 30, 2009




And...here we go!

1. It was a dark and stormy night, when I was lost in the woods.

2. He couldn't attend the meeting later so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, usually results to unwanted collision.

4. Geesh! I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... the monster is coming.

6. Oh! Please give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a bazaar near here and I hope the typhoon will leave our country soon, tomorrow my plans include attending trick or treats at the mall with our baby and our family and Sunday, I want to just relax and have fun because my hubby's family will be sleeping over at our house!



6 lovely thoughts on this:

Diana_CT October 31, 2009 at 5:00 AM  

Have fun Trick or Treating with your kids tomorrow

Ashley Ladd October 31, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

Stay safe during the typhoon. Did I understand you're having one? Then you said you're going to the bazaar and trick or treating tomorrow. It must not be too strong.

I'm in hurricane territory. Knock on wood, we've not had one in a couple years. The last bad one we had nearly destroyed my house - took all my trees, my fence, destroyed my roof and we also had to get new siding, garage door, and dry wall inside in several places.

Marice November 1, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

ei ash, yup it was strong, we were on Signal so the bazaar that Friday night was cancelled. But we wera able to go Trick or Treat'ng at the mall because the weather was fine during the afternoon of saurday. thank for your concern. and i wish too that your place won't be under any disaster..

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP