Friday Fill-ins #10

Friday, October 23, 2009


Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. The crickets sing, mostly male to attract female crickets.

2. I'm gonna find you baby, wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the world I live in just for a while ;)

4. I was touring around the world with my family but; this was a dream.

5. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord (Joshua 24:15-16)

6. Where did I come from?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching at least 3hours sleep, tomorrow my plans include attending my friend's son's birthday party and Sunday, I want to catch some Zzzzz's!

4 lovely thoughts on this:

Sherrie October 23, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

Hi!
I would like some extra sleep myself. Enjoy the birthday party. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2009/10/friday-fill-ins_23.html

Chie Wilks October 24, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

elow sis..sorry dun sa badge list..ng-update kasi ako ng badge list..xenxa na i forgot..i grab it na..sorry talaga sis ha...anyway..thumbs up to the fill-in number 5

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP