The Dynamic Duo is Back on Supernatural

Saturday, October 3, 2009


Photo Source: CWTV

Sorry again for my late updates on Supernatural, they have actually aired 4 episodes already and I'm glad I'm updated. (Spoiler Alert!) First two episodes or actually til the 4th one weren't that action-packed yet. They already showed Lucifer's vessel on the first episode but was revealed on the 3rd that Sam is the real vessel of Lucifer. I am actually expecting that scene because on the first few seasons, we knew that Sam do have a demon blood and I think it was mentioned before that even their father, John wanted to kill Sam because of that. Sam was even using the powers that brought by his demon blood to conquer demons. Dean at the very first, hate that idea and he decided to kick Sam out of their hunting adventures which eventually lead them into separate ways. But on the recent episode, as expected they are back on each others' arms because Dean saw what will happen 5 years ahead as a result of him turning his back on his brother. Can't wait for their next hunting adventures :) Oh, by the way though I think I don't need to mention this really, but Sam and Dean are still as hot as ever :)

Go, check out Supernatural's new season, bet you will also like it!

4 lovely thoughts on this:

~*Bintang-Narondang*~ October 3, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

Hi Mizhelle this is my favorite serial television so far, i love the mysteries hahaha

Marice October 3, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

wow nice to hear that :) have u watched the latest season?

Mara October 5, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Ha! I love Supernatural too along with a lot of other TV series that I'm already hooked on. I love DEAN. :D

I'm off to watch Episode 4 now. I agree the first 3 episodes weren't as action-filled and as nerve-wracking yet, but it still has that mysterious, intriguing part that will leave us, watchers, for the next episode. Yes? ;)

Marice October 5, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

u are right sissy! :) still im hook on this :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP