Doraemon Quotes

Friday, October 23, 2009


I so heart Doraemon since the first time I saw him at TV. And one great thing I love about him is his words of wisdom. Here are some of the quotes he told to Nobita on their TV series (I will try share it in two languages and hopefully the translation is correct hahah) Good thing Facebook has this application:
  • Nobita: Bakit maski isipin ko na kaya ko gawin ito, di ko pa rin makaya? (Why the more I think I can do it, still I couldn't?) Doraemon: Simple lang yan! Kasi iniisip mo lang, hindi ka naniniwala! (Its simple, you just think and not believing you can)
  •  "Hindi mo dapat iyakan ang nakaraan. Isipin mo, bakit nasa harap ang mata? Ito ay para lagi mong nakikita ang hinaharap." (you shouldn't be crying over those things that happened in the past. Think of this, why do you think your eyes are placed in front? That is for you to see what's up ahead."
  • Nobita: Doraemon, meron ka ba diyang gamit yung mapapasagot ko agad si Shizuka? (Do you have any gadgets there that will make Shizuka fall in love with me? Doraemon: Meron. (Yes) Nobita: Ah pahiram ako! (Can I borrow?) Doraemon: Ayoko nga! (I don't like) Nobita: Ang damot mo! Bakit naman?! (You are selfish! Why you can't let me use it?) Doraemon: Kung tunay kang nagmamahal, hihintayin mo sya kahit gaano pa katagal. (Because if you truly loves her, you will wait for her as long as it takes.)
True right? :) I'll share some of his quotes later.

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Michelle October 23, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Love ko rin si Doraemon! Sana ako na lang amo nya, hehehe! :D

Marice October 23, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

uu nga sis.. wish ko din yan eh :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP