Blue Monday #1

Monday, October 26, 2009


Saw this on one of the Mellow Yellow Monday's participants, and since it seems fun so why not join them too :) Here's my first entry:


Taken when I was I think somewhere between my 3rd and 4th month of pregnancy :) We went to Enchanted Kingdom and as expected I was there just to stare at them while their enjoying the rides heheh

Thanks for viewing, please click the logo above to view other entries.

18 lovely thoughts on this:

rjs mama October 26, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

lakwatsera ang buntis :D

LV October 26, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

Glad you shared a neat blue picture with us on your Blue Monday showing. A nice job and please join us each Monday for a lot of great blues.

SmilingSally October 26, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

Hi Marcie, I'm happy that you joined in. Thanks for sharing, and Happy Blue Monday!

Marice October 27, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

thanks guys ;) sure i will!

The Stylish House October 27, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

Hi Marice,
Welcome to Blue Monday! It looks like you and your friends had a wonderful trip.
Cathy

Mary October 27, 2009 at 12:25 AM  

Welcome! Your "blue" picture photo was picture perfect for Blue Monday. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

The Quintessential Magpie October 27, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

Hi, Marice, and welcome to Blue Monday!

What a fun picture! Is there anything more fun that the Magic Kingdom for little kids and big kids alike? I think not! :-)

Happy Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Erica October 27, 2009 at 3:03 AM  

Marice.....Thanks for your sweet note on my post.

This looks like a fun picture and that everyone was having a good time. Happy Blue Monday!!!!

Erica@ Sweet on you

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti October 27, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Hi Marcie

I know how you felt ...lol...I don't ride the wild rides at amusemnet parks, either! Happy Blue Monday!

Regina October 27, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Hello Marcie. I guess you had fun:).
Welcome to Blue Monday.
Thanks for coming by. Have a great week.

Deborah October 28, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

Hi Marice, I guess you didn't go on the rides because you were pregnant? I love going on the rides. Sometimes I am the only person who does in my family.They can be very scary sometimes. How do you put a link in your comments? I have been trying to do it and cannot figure it out. Happy Belated Blue Monday and Welcome.

Marice October 28, 2009 at 4:03 AM  

hey Debbie, thanks for droppin by! yup i was restrained hahaha oh regarding that.. here's what u need to do:

(a href="link goes here")message(/a)

just replaced the () by <>

Coralie Cederna Johnson November 2, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

This is a bit late...but thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog recently! I'm happy to meet you and hope to share more visits! Have a lovely day! Coralie

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP