All New Superman err Smallville!

Thursday, October 1, 2009




Photo Source: CWTV
 
Yehey! The much awaited season 9 of Smallville had started last 25th. I know I am late hehe but here's my updates to this new season (sorry it might contain spoilers but I will try not to ;) ) On this new season, I love how it is now going to Superman story and if you would notice on Clark's attire, the red jacket and blue shirt he always have last few seasons are now gone. It is replaced by that black trench coat but there's an "S" on his chest now and me like it :) I guess Jor-el did a makeover on Clark. And he is now leaving an "S" mark too whenever he did a good deed. Nice! Now going back to the story, Lois is back but the Justice League headed by Green Arrow are all M.I.A. They are all blaming themselves on the death of Jimmy. There's not much action yet for Superman aside from the excess baggage brought by Lois from the future. Zod and his gang also made their appearances already but  not showing their powers yet. Can't wait for the next episode because of the premonition that Lois had during the last part of episode.


Are you into Smallville too?

2 lovely thoughts on this:

4 Lettre Words October 1, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

I think he is such a hottie!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP