9 of 52

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Forever In Blue Jeans


I saw this photo from my files while browsing and thinking which photo will be my entry for this week. Since I like to share a picture of me on different angles I have decided to pick this one. Sorry if its kinda old hehe This was one of my pictures when I was still pregnant. It was taken at Subic, me and hubby together with our friends, and was shot before they ride the zipline (that's explains the helmets on). We definitely enjoyed it though I was just the photographer back then.


Thanks for viewing. Click the logo above to view more entries.


16 lovely thoughts on this:

nicquee October 15, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Nice entry sis! Wala pa akong entry for this week. hahaha!

Marice October 15, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

go mahaba pa ang time ;)

Phebie October 15, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

tnx sa comment mo marice...

He & Me + 3 October 15, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

You did zipline when you were pregnant? YOu are so cool! Cute group shot.

Carin October 15, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Oh wow that is so cool! You ziplining mama! So cool!

Darcie October 15, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

Wow...brave one, riding the zipline..I have yet to brave that...not sure if I will or not. Great picture!

Marice October 16, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

haha i think u guys missed this line "and was shot before THEY ride the zipline" hahah i wanted to back then but they didn't allow me..

thanks guys!

Lori October 16, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Let me just say "you rock" Love it.

Leslie October 16, 2009 at 2:14 AM  

which one was you? Did you ride the zipline? What fun!

Marice October 16, 2009 at 2:30 AM  

Oh.. that's me at the back with a different cap on :) the in yellow ;) i didnt.. i was i think on my 5th month..

jen@odbt October 16, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

I've never gone ziplining before either. Have you gone back since you've had the baby? Great group shot!

Marice October 16, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

oh no.. not yet! but thats included on my future to-do lists :)

Alicia October 16, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

What a great group shot!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP