8 of 52

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Forever In Blue Jeans


I have two entries for this week :) At last I was able to upload some of the recent pics and here's one of those. I had my hair cut and put some side-sweep "bangs" :) I think I lost around 6 inches of my hair :)




And to give you a glimpse of how long it was before, taken from Klyne's birthday :)



Thanks for viewing! Click the logo above to view other entries :)

18 lovely thoughts on this:

Golden October 8, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Hi Marice. Glad that you liked my review. Aww, I've been wanting to cut my hair short but Hubby won't allow me to. Argh!

nicquee October 8, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Wow, you have a very long hair! Buti kinaya mo pagupitan ng 6 inches at tama si Golden, buti pumayag si hubby?

Bakit nga may say ang hubby natin on what we do with our hair? Hehehe

Alicia October 8, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

Oh, I think it looks really cute!!!

Marice October 8, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

@golden, yup sissy! u are my inspiration now on my future prod review.. if ill do one heheh aww! good thing my hubby is supportive as ever ;)

@nicq, uu sis.. i always had a long hair and i think i could count in one hand the times that I cut it short.. kaya now for a change, bangs naman heheh yup okay naman kay hubs :)

@alicia, thanks sis!

He & Me + 3 October 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

It looks great and I love bangs. You are beautiful.

A Lady Called Amy October 8, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

it is a beautiful hair cut, and you're very pretty yourself! :-D

Carin October 9, 2009 at 2:27 AM  

Looks very cute indeed! Great shot of everyone too, those are fun times!

jen@odbt October 9, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

Like the bangs and don't you feel so much better after a cut? Looks great.

Darcie October 9, 2009 at 2:57 AM  

Very cute haircut...and I also loved the one below!

Marice October 9, 2009 at 4:49 AM  

@jen, yup u are right.. it feels lighter now :)

Ben, Heather and kids October 9, 2009 at 5:55 AM  

I agree with everyone else.. the cut looks great on you! Makes you feel good too doesn't it!? :)

Marice October 9, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

it does :) thanks sissy!

chili pepper November 4, 2009 at 3:39 AM  

You look great! Nice pics. I am still catching up from my time away but better late than never, eh?

Marice November 4, 2009 at 4:20 AM  

hahhaa u are right ;) thanks for stoppin by!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP