7 of 52

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Forever In Blue Jeans


Yehey I am on my 7th entry now for 52 weeks :) I know its a long way to go. I will still be posting a not too old pic because recent pics are still on queue heheh


I wanted to post shots of me on different angle so here's one of those. Taken during Noe's 3rd birthday, I wasn't the center of attraction haha on this picture, it was these 2 cutie kids (the one in blue is Lira's and the one in red is Ate Janet's). Both were too busy dancing while watching Barney. Who among the kids now doesn't know Barney? heheh

Anyways, thanks for viewing and click the logo above to view other entries.

18 lovely thoughts on this:

Carin October 1, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

what a great picture, it captures everyday life. I love to watch the kids play and have fun! It's contagious!

Darcie October 1, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Yes, those two cute boys were the center of attention, but still a wonderful picture of you!!!

carrielt October 1, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Nothing better than everyday life pictures. AND BARNEY ROCKS!!! I love you, you love me! :)

He & Me + 3 October 1, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

What a cute picture of a fun time. very creative and a great perspective.

Marice October 1, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

@Carin, yup it is :) thanks!

@Darcie, thanks much :)

@carrie, haha yah we heart barney!

@mimi, thanks much!

mommablogsalot October 1, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

what cuties - looks like they were having a blast!

Robyn October 1, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

What cuties, dancing to Barney!

Shasta October 2, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

Aww! Very cute picture!

jen@odbt October 2, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

Looks like they were doing their own line dance...gotta love when the kids put on a fun show. Cute shot of you too!

Alicia October 2, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

Well, at least you're still in it!! Still cute!

Kim October 2, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

The candid shots are great. You need to swtich things up every now and then. Thanks for stopping by today!

ourtinydot October 2, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Perfect everyday shot of you... enjoying those you love.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP