11 of 52

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Forever In Blue Jeans


Gosh! Why didn't I learn from you guys?! hahaha I forgot that I need any photo with me on it every Thursday. Now I don't have so recent entry to post! Arggh!! I got this one included on my Ruby Tuesday's entry for this week so I know some of you already seen it but I have it added again for some who don't.


And for those who have seen the above post already, here are some addition though not all are in good resolution (sorry)


Can you see me? I won on raffle draws haha and I was waving what I got for our baby and also was surrounded by all of my friends' kids :)


And here's another one, in case the photo above isn't acceptable hahah Me with my friends on Kyle's 7th birthday :)


Whew! Now I know what to keep in mind hahah Click the logo above to view other entries. Btw, I will view all your posts later because I will be tied in a training. See yah!

14 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 October 29, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

You are so pretty. I love the first one so cute. I see you in the second picture. What did you win?

Charli and me October 29, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

Nice photo's! I hope you have a great day.

Marice October 29, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Thanks Mimi.. got a rubix cube :)

Carin October 29, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

those are such fun pictures. How neat you won a rubix cube. You have such a beautiful family.

Darcie October 30, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

Lovin' the first picture and the expression on your little girls face...too cute!

Alicia October 30, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

LOL, I love the pucker on your daughter lips! So cute!

Phebie October 30, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

love ur 1st photo...ur baby is so cute...

thanks for the visit...

ourtinydot October 30, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Glad you posted it again... I didn't see it the first time. :) Cute!

Kim October 30, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Great pictues! Congrats on your big win (Rubiks Cube) :)

nicquee October 30, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

super challenging ang 52 weeks ano sis? hehehhe

nice photo set!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP