10 of 52

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Forever In Blue Jeans



Us with my future "balae and manugang" (son-in-law and her mom) hehehe Taken during one of the birthday parties we have attended together :)

Click the logo above to view other entries :)

14 lovely thoughts on this:

Carin October 22, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Future son in law, that is so cute! Great picture of your all.

He & Me + 3 October 22, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

Oh they are precious. What a cute picture. you never know, he may just be your son in law some day. :)

Marice October 22, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

thanks guys.. yup me and my friend wish that too.. but of course we could never force them... but we never know.. wishing hahha

Darcie October 22, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

How cute! My best friend and I are planning the same thing. ;-)

Alicia October 23, 2009 at 1:14 AM  

How cute! I love your smile in this picture!

I have a friend who's son is supposed to marry my daughter too. He even refers to her as his wife and they are only 5 years old!

Kim October 23, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

Thanks for stopping by! It makes me glad to know lots of people are wishing us good health.

Your picture is great! Isn't it fun to play matchmaker at this age? Have a great Thursday!

Marice October 23, 2009 at 2:13 AM  

@alicia, hahah really :) thats cute right hahah i wonder what will they say when they grow up hahaha

@Kim, yes it is :) no prob! u too!

jen@odbt October 23, 2009 at 3:54 AM  

Too funny - I do the same thing with my friends' kids; we're already pairing them off. Cute picture of everyone!

maritz October 24, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

Hmmmm... so cute.. ikaw ha future son-in-law..lol!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP