Wordless Wednesday #6 and Sepia Scene #7

Wednesday, September 30, 2009





Maisie with her Lolo Botbot :) All smiles! Thanks for viewing :)


17 lovely thoughts on this:

Mikabella September 30, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Hej! :) Really like the warn felling in the pic. Both of the have such kind and sweet eyes. Kram :)

maryt/theteach September 30, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

Marice, what a sweet photo espcially in sepia! Thanks for participating in Sepia Scenes! :)

Marice September 30, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

thanks all for your sweet comments :)

4 Lettre Words October 1, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

Your family is so beautiful!!!

Happy WW from Georgia! :o)

Ralph October 1, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

These two look satisfied and happy to be together in this photo. They almost smile, but are happy to be near each other. Such a beautiful family pair!

PropellerHeadMom October 1, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

Very cute photo! Great sepia scene! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Emerald Yomi October 1, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

What a beautiful photo, she's adorable! :)
Em.xx

Rose October 1, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Great capture of their expressions!

Marice October 1, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

thanks guys for viewing :)

Heidi October 2, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

What a fun and memorable picture. Very nostalgic in sepia!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP