Wordless Wednesday #5 and Sepia Scene #6

Wednesday, September 23, 2009





My entry for this week :)


SShhh.. they are busy! ;)

22 lovely thoughts on this:

atiredwife September 23, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

They are so cute! And I love the coloring in the photo!

♥ mia September 23, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

haha this is too cute! i luv how they look like they're challenging each other, lol

Marice September 23, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

thanks for viewing guys :)

Annie September 24, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

Old and young. The look of love. Sweet.

Nina Xi September 24, 2009 at 3:05 AM  

Thank you for your comment - always appreciated! I love your capture of the moment between them, it looks like they have a speciell connection...

Vita Stunder September 24, 2009 at 3:35 AM  

They are so cute! :)
Beautiful capture!

Carletta September 24, 2009 at 3:43 AM  

Ah, seeing eye to eye - so cute!
Nice coloring effects.

Ralph September 24, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

A grandpa and a grandchild, I assume. Given the serious looks here, I wonder which one will burst out laughing - first??

Marice September 24, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

wow thank you all guys for your sweet comments :)

kaye September 24, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

how cute is that! If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

Robin September 24, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

So cute, I love the way they're looking at each other.

Marice September 24, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

thank you for droppin by.. really appreciate it!

klivengood September 24, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

They are so serious...ano kaya tsimis ni lolo at naintriga si cute baby nyahaha.

very nice bonding moment.

Marice September 25, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

hahaha uu nga busy busyhan sila :)

Gabriel September 25, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

I just loved this picture, Marice!!! It irradiates warmth.

Thanks for dropping by!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP