Wait! It's Christmas Once Again!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Photo Source: Wikipedia

How time really flies so fast, imagine we are now on September 1! And the BER months have officially started. We only have 113 sleeps while I'm writing this. Let me be the among the firsts who greeted you a Merry Christmas :) Have you created a Christmas shopping and gifts list already? If not, I suggest you start creating yours now and start to shop around so you could avoid the holiday rush :) and also prices will definitely increase on holiday season :)

Again Merry Advance Christmas to all!!!

4 lovely thoughts on this:

Bailey Baretto September 2, 2009 at 12:33 AM  

advance merry xmasn to you too. :) filipinos talaga has the longest celebration of this very great occassion :)

Marice September 2, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

sinabi mo pa sis :) mabilis na kasi yan when the Ber month arrived e..

Bike September 2, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

i can't believe it's already time to start thinking about Christmas and Christmas gifts again. wow. I am already checking how many days until Christmas often... http://www.CountdownToSanta.com

hope that helps you stay on top of things.

Marice September 2, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

yup i also cant believe that christmas is just around the corner.. yup i also got a countdown on my blog.. see up there..

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP