Thursday Thunks #1

Thursday, September 3, 2009





1. Your thoughts on truck drivers? It seems that they own the road when they drive

2. Did you hear Michelle Duggar is pregnant for the 15th time? (but that will be kid #19 if you lost count....) really?

3. Have you ever done something to hurt someone intentionally... just for the sole purpose of hurting them because you thought they deserved it? Maybe a paybacks a bitch sort of thing? Nope

4. Is there anyone in your life that when you go to their place of residence, you just walk in without bother knocking? Does anyone just walk into your house without knocking? Yup, my bestfriend's house and she's also like that on ours :)

5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Do you even have a clue? The one visible is sun visor for windshield and underneath it (not visible unless you open the compartment) car tools.

6. When you go to a family holiday get together (such as Christmas or Thanksgiving), about how many people are there? 3 families more or less 12 persons

7. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment? none

8. You go to a store to buy an expensive item... say $150. You pick up that item and a couple other this n' thats. You get to the register and the expensive item rings up at $40. The cashier doesn't seem to notice and tells you your total. Do you go with what they say and pay it or do you question the price difference? You know you would question it if your $40 item rang up at $150.... I will definitely verify its true cost

9. Do you fold your underwear or do you just toss it in a drawer? yup :)

10. There is a Harley-Davidson giveaway. Chances are $100 and they are only selling 250 tickets. Do you buy one? nope

11. Who is your favorite Disney character? Bugs Bunny

12. It's September - most of the weekly sitcoms/dramas are starting new seasons again. Which one are you most looking forward to? Yeah I know and I am soo excited for Supernatural, Smallville, America's Next Top Model and Fringe :)

13. You are at a grocery store and are on your way out to your car with your cart full of grocery bags. On your way to your car you see a black kitten in an empty cart. What do you do? None, I am not a fan of black kitten/cat because of the myth that it will bring you bad luck. Funny, right?

14. Is there anything that you do for a hobby that you are asked to do for friends/family that most people would hire a professional to do? (example: cake decorating, fixing cars....) hmmm.. none I guess heheh

15. Are we there yet? huh? where?

Thanks for reading my first entry :) Check out other entries here

12 lovely thoughts on this:

cricketsdrivel September 3, 2009 at 4:05 AM  

Welcome to the Thursday Thunks!!

~Just me again~ September 3, 2009 at 4:14 AM  

Good answers, welcome to Thursday Thunks!

Hootin' Anni September 3, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

You did great!! This is your first Thursday Thunks?! Welcome, we have a lot of fun [at least I DO! LOL]

I ♥ Bugs Bunny too, but he's not Disney. Or is he? Now you got me wondering.


Loved your answers Mizhelle.
[I've done my post already and it'll be published @ 12:01 A.M. Centeral Time]

Have a great evening.

Mys September 3, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

welcome to thursday thunks! great answers!
mine's up too.

Vanniedosa September 3, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

agree on #1! they feel like kings of the road, I hate that. i can't wait for ANTM! when is it coming on?
loved your answers :) mine's UP too; you're welcome to take a peek.

Carin September 3, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Those were really fun Q&A's, very different from the usual. Great answers too. UGh! Can you imagine 19 kids???

I have my 52 weeks post up, just saw your comment now. I bet it's late or very early at your home. What is the time difference. I am in the Mountain Time Zone.

Carin September 3, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

oh, by all means post your 52 weeks when you want on YOUR Thursday, just link up when you get the chance =) have a great day!

Rae September 3, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Congratulations for joining us in Thursday Thunks! Hope to see you tom for Friday Fill-Ins! :)

Rhonda R September 4, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

Love your answer to #9. LOL. Come see mine at http://www.gregg-n-rhonda.com.

Marice September 5, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

thanks for viewing guys..

@hootin anni, yeah ure right! bugs bunny isnt from disney! my bad heheh

@mys, happy weekend sis!!

@vanniedosa, we got the same opinion on #1. ANTM will premiere on the 9th :) cant wait!

@carin, thanks for readin! were on GMT.. if you are on MT, we are usually ahead of 14hrs :)

@rae, ria and rhonda, thanks for viewing guys :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP