Thinking.. thinking.. Any Suggestion?

Saturday, September 26, 2009

There are lots of things going on my mind now. One is I still haven't started reviewing yet when my exam is just about less than 3 weeks. How I wish my procrastination mode will end up soon!

Aside from that, I am thinking if I have made a correct decision of separating my sales alerts from my personal blog. I have come up with that idea because and I think a lot of you know that last week, I have lost my access to my blog. And that made me create a new one, Up Now and What's Next, so to keep that too I decided to remove my sales, promo, events etc alerts to that. Now I am maintaining two blogs and I am worried if I got my visitors divided now :(

And now, I am also thinking of modifying my LO. Not really a major modification, I will keep my 3-column setting and stuff, its just the background color of the main body that I am thinking about. Plus also the widgets on my sidebar. I wanted to unclutter it so it won't be so much pain in the eyes. So I guess I need some suggestions then :) Thanks in advance.

How I wish with all of that running in my mind, I could accomplish at least one before the end of this month. Wish me luck :)

5 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 September 26, 2009 at 2:04 AM  

Better get studying for your exam. Maintaining two blogs is difficult, but you seem to be doing a good job.

Marice September 26, 2009 at 2:20 AM  

thanks mimi :) yup and my time to study is the one that really suffers a lot.. now I am really into deep thinking how will i go about these two blogs.. but I think I should be bother with those after my exams, right?

thanks again mimi! truly appreciate it :)

Carine September 26, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

I like the fact that you have not your sales alerts on this blog now because as I live in France, it wasn't useful for me ^^ Don't worry, i'm sure you'll manage to maintain two blogs.

Prettymom September 26, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

relax mare...

i think its better if u review first.
saka mo na intindihin iba after your exams.

goodluck mare :)

Marice September 26, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

@carine,oh! so i did the right thing :) thanks! ill try to post alerts from around the world on my other blog..

@balae, thanks mars! muahugzzz

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP