Strengthen Friendship Award

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I just got another award from Yen/Irene :) Thanks sissy :) Now to comply on the award retrieval procedures:


I am sharing this award from Yen/Irene,  whose  kindness and beauty is captivating. The award above implies:

Green
:                 symbolizes the new buddies
Yellow :                represents the guys who are always active
Blue :                   symbolizes the bloggers with PR
Platform Red :    symbolizes that we are all equal and that we are brothers and sisters

Prerequisite retrieval AWARD:

1. Create a post as above.
2. Include the link Giver Award.
3. For colleagues who have not followed this site or not exchange links, please follow or exchange links with me.
4. Copy-paste the image above

Now, I'm passing this award to the following blogger friends as my  support  to the chain of this Friendship award. Passing this strengthen award to:

Ixara, Liv, Catea, Ojienling, Kat, Lel, Vivapinay, Akisha, and Balae


Have fun ladies!

5 lovely thoughts on this:

cathara September 10, 2009 at 1:30 AM  

thank you for the award:D

Prettymom September 10, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

thanks for sharing the award with me mareeeeee.. labsyu.. mwuah :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP