Sepia Scene #3

Wednesday, September 2, 2009






 
I know I am late because the host started it earlier because she won't be available today :) Anyway here's my 3rd entry. My baby's pic back when she was I think less than a year old :) Busy looking at her Ninang Lala's  mobile phone :)

Thanks for viewing! You may view other entries here

19 lovely thoughts on this:

JunieRose2005 September 2, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

What a sweet little baby girl! She looks so huggable! :)


Junie

Marice September 3, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

thanks guys for viewing :)

Toni... September 3, 2009 at 2:25 AM  

Love the sepia shot of your adorable little one. Thanks for stopping by my site. :)

Anya September 3, 2009 at 3:25 AM  

She is so lovely and CUTE :)
She has young a phone ...
;)

Marice September 3, 2009 at 3:31 AM  

@toni and anya, thanks for viewing :)

Marie Höglund September 3, 2009 at 4:26 AM  

A sweet little baby. Soo occupied ;-)

Marice September 3, 2009 at 4:35 AM  

indeed! she was sitting right there for a few minutes heheh thanks :)

kden September 3, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

She looks very serious about that cell phone. ADORABLE.

Heidi September 3, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

What is it that babies love about phones? I like how you pulled the blue of the couch through the sepia. Nice job.
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs. </a

Day4plus September 4, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

What a sweetie. A great look in sepia. MB

kaye September 4, 2009 at 4:49 AM  

sooo sweet, isn't it funny how baby's love electronics. If you’d like to drop by and see my sepia scene & window views, they are here. thanks!

Marice September 5, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

@kden, thanks for viewing :)

@heidi, wow thats soo nicely shot :)

thanks for viewing mine!

@day4plus, love ur shot! thanks for viewing mine :)

@kaye, wow that valley looks interesting! thanks for viewing mine :)

@louie, thanks :)

sunnymama September 5, 2009 at 2:53 AM  

She is so adorable! Who is she phoning? :)

Marice September 5, 2009 at 4:11 AM  

she's sending a message to her aunt :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP