Seair's P350 all-in to Boracay

Friday, September 11, 2009


The lowest airfare to Boracay!

P350 one-way all-in from Manila to Boracay Offer good until October 15, 2009.

Check out Seair for more info :)


2 lovely thoughts on this:

Rae September 11, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

I went to Boracay last July and I had fun. The only thing I can't say nice about is the weather. It was wrong timing because we went there on habagat. But the beach is still lovely. I definitely recommend everyone to visit Boracay, they have the best white sand beach!
You can check out my blog if you want tips on where to eat in Boracay:
http://eccentricaquarius.blogspot.com/2009/08/boracay-island-paradise.html

Marice September 11, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

wow sure i will sis.. kami rin we postponed our plans before on going there... rainy season din kasi nun e.. plus mejo scary pa yun H1N1 that time..

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP