R2R: Run to Respond Race

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Calling all Runners :)

Guidelines:

  • Proceeds of the event will be for the benefit of the street children supported by Concordia Children's Services for educational assistance and to kids abandoned living in the house rented by the beneficiary for goods.
  • The run will have three categories, the 2.2K (2.2 kilometers), 5K (5 kilometers) and 10K (10 kilometers) runs.
  • Assembly time will be 5:00 in the morning and the three running categories will start at the following times: 2.2K at 6:15 am, 5K at 6:10 am and 10K at 6:00 am. Assembly place is in front of Melchor Hall, College of Engineering Building.
  • Regular Registration fee: 250php and Student Registration fee: 200php
  • Groups of 10 and 20+ will be granted of a free single registration and three (3) registrations, respectively.
To know more about R2R: Run to Respond Race visit their Multiply site.



0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP