The Power of Calamansi

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Photo Source: Wikipedia

I just wanna share you how I love this fruit. Aside from the fact that it gives a lot of vitamin C and it has a lot of use when it comes to cooking, this can also help in drying out those unwanted pimples. Yes its true! I am a fan of those vitamin C serum that is why I look for an alternative that is budget-friendly and can be found at home. Yes I'm talking about calamansi! Pimples has never been my problem til recently because before it was part of my monthly routine to come and visit my dermatologist just to have my face cleansed but since i don't have much luxury of time now I just settled on DIY (do-it-yourself) procedures to keep my face free from pimples. I suffer from one to two breakout whenever my monthly period is coming and good thing I have discovered the power of calamansi. Here's how I am doing it:

- Cut the calamansi into half then removed the seeds
- push the inner part out
- after washing your face, wipe the inner part of the calamansi to your face or you can just wipe it only on the affected areas (avoid your eyes and in case of contact, rinse it immediately)
- leave it for not more than 5 minutes or til you can tolerate the stinging sensation brought by its juice
- then rinse your face after
(you can do this everyday especially if you are oily skin but if you have dry skin, I recommend you not to do this for more than 3x a week)


Hope this helps. Btw, this also helps me in lightening the dark spots left by those unwanted Pimples.

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP