"Ondoy" Made 25 Provinces Declared Under State of Calamity

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gosh Typhoon Ondoy made this provinces (Aurora, Quirino, Nueva Vizcaya, Nueva Ecija, Pangasinan, Tarlac, Zambales, Pampanga, Bulacan, Rizal, Quezon, Isabela, Mountain Province, Ifugao, Benguet, La Union, Ilocos Sur, Laguna, Cavite, Batangas, Mindoro Oriental, Mindoro Occidental, Marinduque, Camarines Norte, and Bataan) under State of Calamity. Tsk! Tsk! There are lots of places now that are flooded. Cainta for instance, according to the news is already almost 100% submerged in water :( I lived  before at Cainta and I still have some of my relatives there and according to the sms messages I got from them the water is now up to their chest. Thanks God they have 2nd floor, they have a place to stay because a lot of residents there were already staying on their rooftop :( and some were evacuated already. And if we are still living there, we have already joined my aunt because our old house that's beside my aunt's is just a bungalow type. Now I am wondering on some of the things we have left in our old place, those were most likely swimming already in the water :(




Photo Source: Mareng Abs

As I'm writing this, its not raining anymore here on our place and I hope on most places too. I just hope and pray that my relatives and friends are safe.


5 lovely thoughts on this:

It's me Tey! September 27, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

thanks Marice for posting these news and photos. Walang upload na tv patrol sa web hindi kami makapanood. grabe pala ang typhoon..buong pilipinas halos affected. :(
nakakalungkot naman. sana matapos na.

Marice September 27, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

corek ate! up to now, there are still a lot of people stranded.. good thing on going lahat ng rescue operation.. its gettin dark na naman nga.. sana nga wag ng umulan uli..

veronizm September 27, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

hi marice! you're back! :) nway, so sorry to hear about your relatives in Cainta. Hopefully walang nasaktan. Sana hindi narin kasing taas ang baha...

Yami September 28, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Grabe ang destruction ni typhoon ondoy ano. thankful pa rin ako kay God kasi butas lang ng bubong ang problema ko ngayon. my heart really goes out to the flood victims.

by the way, favor po pa-add naman ako ng isang site ko sa list mo. ;-) I've added you na rin sa bagong site. Tenks!

http://yamtorrecampo.blogspot.com

Marice September 28, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

@veronica, thanks.. wala naman sissy! thanks God! major clean up na lang and I think some appliances were destroyed :(

@yami, uu nga eh.. tapos there's another one coming :( sana it wont be as destructive as ondoy :(

sure i will sissy :) pa add din ng other blog ko..

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP