My First Bet Got Eliminated!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sorry for the late updates hehe She was actually booted out during the 3rd episode. Oh by the way, I am talking of America's Next Top Model.


She was the first one who got eliminated. Actually, she wasn't included on the final 14 but since the original finalist was unable to join they got her back. But she didn't do well on the first photo shoot so they sent them home first.


The second to leave was Rachel, who was booted out at the middle of the 3rd episode during their activity.



Here's my bet, who got eliminated during the same episode as Rachel's. She was irritated by her boots that they wanted her to put on during the shoot. Because of that her mood was affected and her photos didn't look well.



Lulu was the recent one who got eliminated.


Bianca sadly hahah is still on run. I don't have yet a new bet for the next top model but I find Erin pretty. But I still don't know if she will make it to top or if she has what it takes to be next America's Top Model. Can't wait for the next episode :)




Photo Source: Aces Showbiz

 

2 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 September 29, 2009 at 2:56 AM  

I don't watch that show, but they are all so beautiful.

Marice September 29, 2009 at 3:11 AM  

try it mimi :) you'll definitely like it..

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP