Manic Monday #2

Monday, August 31, 2009



My second entry for Manic Monday :)

Are you usually late, early or right on time? Hmm it depends heheh if I know that i'll be meeting with an on-time person or the meeting is important, I will come in early.. otherwise or if most of them always came late like some of my friends heheh I will also came late hahaha

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or to tell them that you do not love them back? It actually depends on the situation.. if the other person feels the same way it is easy for me to crack it.. but if not, its hard!

Which would you rather have: a high salary or job satisfaction? can I have both? hehehe


Happy Monday :)

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Diana_CT September 1, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

I had both, I had a good paying job and then was laid off and I then chose job satisfaction

Marice September 1, 2009 at 5:24 AM  

oh sorry to hear that.. yeah nothin beats the happiness and contentment that u get in all things that u do :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP