I'm Back and Got a New Do!

Friday, September 4, 2009

But I don't like it :( At last I was able have my hair cut after being murdered by Tony and Jackey's few months ago but unfortunately I don't like it :( I have it done on Poppy, a small salon from my old location in Tondo, with my stylist way back college years. Yup, the last haircut I have on this salon was like almost more than a decade. My initial plan was to go to Hairwatch Salon but after I've heard a bad feedback, I planned to go to Leo's which was recommended by my Dad's GF. But Leo wasn't there when we went to his salon that is why I have decided to go to Poppy instead hoping that Aiza, my old stylist, can do justice on my hair. He still looks the same though obviously he gained weight and looks older than before heheh

I still like the way he cuts hair, careful and not in a hurry. I wanted to have my hair at least 6 inches shorter since it was reaching my waistline already. The length was fine for me, the only thing I didn't like was my bangs :( This is the style I had in mind:

Photo Source: Trend New Hair Style

But sadly I don't have any pic with me yesterday to have as his reference. So instead of having a long bangs, what I got is a shorter one :( I'll try to upload a pic of me so you could have an idea how it looks like. Since it is way too short for me, I just brush it up now with headband :( I will prolly do it for a month or so waiting for it to grow longer :(

Now I learned my lesson again and hopefully next time I could find the right stylist and salon for me :)



6 lovely thoughts on this:

Carine September 4, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

I'm always disappointed when I get a haircut. I think it's an eternal problem for women ^^

Kay September 4, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

i hate that feeling of leaving the salon with regret..

if u do want sideswept bangs, azta urban salon in eastwood does an awesome job for me every time.. what's good about them as well is that they follow what the cust wants rather than insisting what they(stylists)want to do..

Marice September 5, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

@carine, yeah ure right sissy! hayyzzz

@kay, right sis! i love azta metroeast branch! but yesterday I was on a place without azta and dont have time to go to any of their branch yesterday.. hayyz.. thanks sissy!

Rae September 6, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

When I was still in elementary my grandma used to cut my bangs short and styles it in a way that it looks like its being devoured by rats! Hahaha

Marice September 7, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

hahaha i cant imagine that heheh

Marice September 7, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

hahaha i cant imagine that heheh

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP