From Italy to Hollywood

Friday, September 11, 2009

How I wish heheh I am talking about Italian Job and America's Next Top Model. There were no relation at all hehe It's just that after I came home late since I went straight to Medicard at Festival Mall Alabang after work for our Annual Physical Examination, I also stay late watching Italian Job again at home. I really love this flick, the casts and the story :) And just now I have found out that they have a sequel, Brazilian Job and hopefully they'll push it through. I think they are already in production and hopefully be shown on 2011. Can't wait to see that :)

Photo Source: Wikipedia

Now, one of the best things of September is the premiere of US TV shows that I love and America's Next Top Model is one of those :) Just finished watching it and as expected I'm loving it. They are showcasing petite ladies now with 5'7" as the tallest. How cute! I love seeing Tyra, Ms J, Jay and Nigel. I wonder where is Paulina? Previously I am eyeing for Courtney but after they have their makeover, I am now undecided :) But I am beginning not to like Bianca. She's beginning to show some attitude. She was included on the bottom two and lucky her she wasn't elminated yet.

Photo Source: CWTV

I am still clueless on who will gonna make it to the top :) Anyway they still have a long way to go :)

Enlarge your house with glue

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Nina September 11, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

Thanks for your comment at my blog!
I just love "Italian Job" :-)
Have a nice evening

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP