Friday Fill-ins #6

Friday, September 25, 2009


Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. One week ago I already scheduled an appointment for one of my upcoming certifications from one of the test centers here in the Phillipines but I am not reviewing yet.

2. I used to mimic my fave artists when I was young.

3. Mama told me old good stuff that are surely worth remembering.

4. Cause it's you and me and all of the people that has nothing to do.

5. Take your time we got all time in the world.
 
6. Don't worry this will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a lot of raining out there because of "Typhoon Ondoy", tomorrow my plans include a trip with hubby and our baby somewhere in Sta. Rosa Laguna to attend a christening and Sunday, I want to chill out and enjoy the bed weather :)


5 lovely thoughts on this:

Prettymom September 25, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

kahit d k n magreview mare kayang kaya yan...

kayang ibagsak.... lolz joke!

ay nku badtrip nga ko ngaun dahil s dslr eh.. hay long story.. hehe

Marice September 26, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

awww wento naman jan hahaha

Dawn September 26, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

Thanks for visiting again! I would love to imitate pictures/art that I saw as a child, too. It made me feel special if I 'succeeded.' :)

Marie September 26, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

I hope you have a good weekend and don't get *too* wet!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP