Enjoy 25% off Best Available Rates

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Check this out, they are offering best deals on their 25 years in the industry :)


Photo Source: Ascott International

Celebrate Ascott International’s 25th Anniversary with us! Experience sterling moments with a special 25% off Best Available Rates at any of our participating properties worldwide, from 1 April to 30 September 2009.

Choose from our award-winning serviced residences in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region. For business or pleasure, there is bound to be an Ascott International serviced residence that is just right for you!

Hurry! Find out more about our last month’s participating properties listed below and book now to enjoy 25% off Best Available Rates. Every night’s stay entitles you to one chance in our 25th Anniversary Grand Lucky Draw and Monthly Lucky Draws.


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP