Aww Another Awards for Me :)

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just got the following awards and thanks much sis Lel, Liz , Bambie, Justsimplethoughts, Pumpkienpie, Tetcha and Valerie for sharing your awards with me :) Glad you like my Sales alerts hehe


By accepting these awards, of course we need to comply with the mechanics of it. Actually just for the Kreativ Blogger award only ;)


Here's the mechanics:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

Done with most of it and here's my answer to #4:

- I don't eat rice hehe because I am
- figure conscious heheh
- certified kapuso and DongYanatic hahah
- I heart Doraemon and One Piece
- TV addict

- I love blogging, obviously hahah
- I heart reese chocolates and only dark ones :)

I know those aren't really interesting but I couldn't thing of any hahah

Now here's the exciting part, I am sharing these awards to these lovely bloggers:
- Irene
- RJ's Mama
- Carin
- Supermunchee
- Herroyalbleakness
- Nicquee
- Abie
- Yuuki

Enjoy your awards ladies :)

10 lovely thoughts on this:

yuuki September 9, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

Thanks for the awards! mwah!

Yen September 9, 2009 at 7:54 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yen September 9, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Hi friend thanks for the awards.Love it, so sweet of you.

I have an award for you also. hope you'll check them also.

Marice September 9, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

thanks irene :) sure i will!

nurseabie September 10, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

Thanks sis! I'll grab it now.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP