Wow! Bun in the dozen

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gosh! Unbelievable but its true! According to The Sun, a WIFE is pregnant with TWELVE babies, it was claimed last night.

The unnamed mum-to-be - a teacher - is said to be defying medical advice by vowing to give birth to ALL six girls and six boys. If she succeeds, her brood - conceived after fertility treatment - will smash the world record for multiple births.

The tots' father, identified only as Marwan, is backing her. He beamed: "In the beginning we thought that my wife would give birth to twins.

"But more foetuses were discovered. Our joy increased with the growing number."

He said his wife was determined to have a natural birth - but doctors had told her it was IMPOSSIBLE.

Read more about this pregnant mom with 12 babies visit The Sun Online.

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Krib August 21, 2009 at 2:01 AM  

I read on the french MSN news (I'm french^^)that all is false but Msn news, like The sun, is not a good source for info generally ^^ I think it would be better if it was false..Imagine if it was true ! The babies'life would be really jeopardized :/

By the way, I've just discovered your blog and i like it so far :p I'm going to follow :p

Marice August 21, 2009 at 2:37 AM  

yeah.. i think it may be true since that was the result of the fertility treatment that she's undergoin through right now.. but anyway, true or not, i just hope that she and the babies will all be safe :)

thanks for following :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP