Tagged: How Old is Old?

Friday, August 28, 2009

Thanks Rors and Sansan for tagging me :) Honestly, I thought it was some sort of Q&A tag but upon checking her post, here was my initial reaction "whoah! Serious?!" ehehe And guess what came next?? heheh I ignore and forget that she tagged me! Heheh Just Kiddin :) Okay now here's my answer:

Photo source: Old Picture

I know for some, Old is directly proportional to our age wherein as soon as the number increases you will get older, older and older! Yeah literally that’s correct but for me it can have two different connotations. Got a positive and a negative connotations. Let’s start with the negative, for me the term Old can be associated with the term forgotten. Because sometimes we tend to forget anything old, can be a person, things or memories. While on the positive side, Old can also means knowledge and wisdom. As you grow older, your knowledge and wisdom on anything you have encountered all throughout the years also grow. There will always be a new stuff for you to learn each day!


That’s it for me :) If you wanna know who initiated this brilliant idea, see Cathara Main!

Now this is the exciting part heheh I am tagging Ate Liz, Vines, Abie, Bailey and Kat :)

6 lovely thoughts on this:

chili pepper August 28, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

I know lots of people who are in their 20's and 30's and much older than some I know in their 70's and 80's. I think the determination of young or old is more an attitude than a chronological age.

Kat

Marice August 28, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

yup that can be too Kat :) its really not related to age :)

Anna Monique ♥ August 28, 2009 at 1:54 AM  

visiting back sis. :) having problem with shoutbox, can't post there because of my browser. huhu.

good night

Marice August 28, 2009 at 3:50 AM  

aww sad naman nun sis :(

cathara September 6, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

sorry if i respond to your post just now.

but thanks for somehow believing that my blog contest is serious lol.
thanks for joining! good luck. btw, did you already subscribe to my feeds?:P

-catea

Marice September 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

hey cathea, no prob :) it was fun anyway :)

i got u on my blogroll list ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP