TAGGED: Getting to Know Each Other!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Since no one tagged me yet heheh, so prolly its best for me start tagging you guys :) This is one of the notes been circulating on Facebook and several of my friends tagged me to complete this. So I've decided to answer the questions and post it as well on my blog and start tagging some of my friends to do this too :) So here's how it goes:

If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging some other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you ;)

To do this, Create a New Blog Post, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to Know Each Other!", then tagged as many people as you like :) Don't forget to leave a message to those you have tagged so that they will know :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? uhhmm 7pm, that's the morning for me :) 7 EST and 7pm GMT heheh

2. How do you like your steak? Well done, I don't wanna see some blood on it

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Transformers

4. What is your favorite TV show? US TV: Alias, Charmed, Supernatural, Smallville, Fringe, Harper's Island GMA TV: Marimar, Dyesebel, Encantadia, ABSHAT, Impostora, The new DARNA

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Any of the Fashion Capitals

6. What did you have for breakfast? Pumpkins heheh And Avocado

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian and Filipino

8. What foods do you dislike? Some Japanese food and those I'm allergic of!

9. Favorite place to eat? Sbarro :)

10. Favorite dressing? Ceasar

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota Yaris

12. What are your favorite clothes? skirts, shorts, tank tops

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Any of the Fashion Capitals

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire? Philippines

16. Favorite time of day? night

17. Where were you born? Paco Manila

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Volleyball and Billiards

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? no idea heheh

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? no idea too

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? hmm none I think hahha

22. Bird watcher? yeah

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? night, im afraid of mr sun

24. Do you have any pets? none that's really mine

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm loving Darna! hahaha

26. What did you want to be when you were little? president of the philippines

27. What is your best childhood memory? hmm too many to mention ;)

28. Are you a cat or dog person? dog

29. Are you married? yup

30. Always wear your seat belt? hahah if i'm driving no, but if not yes heheh

31. Been in a car accident? no and and i hope not

32. Any pet peeves? plastic! a $ $ holes, mabaho heheh

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? veggies and sobrang cheesy talaga heheh

34. Favorite Flower? blue rose and gladiolous

35. Favorite ice cream? very rocky road

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? mcdo

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? didn't take the exams

38. From whom did you get your last email? colleagues

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? a lot!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? speaking ???

41. Like your job? hell yeah!

42. Broccoli? not really

43. What was your favorite vacation? any of my out of town trips

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? hubby

45. What are you listening to right now? my colleagues' teasing each other

46. What is your favorite color? pink, yellow, red and green

47. How many tattoos do you have? 6.. just kiddin got none

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? 5 ;)

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 1106pm

50. Coffee drinker? yup but occasional

Now here are some of my friends I am tagging with this note:

Ate Liz
Vines
U.Pink
Golden
HerRoralBleakness


2 lovely thoughts on this:

U.Pink August 12, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

thanks for tagging me.. this looks fun! doing this later :)

Marice August 12, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

no prob sis.. enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP