Susan Boyle's New Look

Thursday, August 6, 2009


Wow! Who ever did the makeover on Susan Boyle, he did a great job! We first heard all about Susan Boyle from "Brit Got Talent" reality TV show, a lady who amazed us with her great vocals! And now she got a new look, check out on her new look for a magazine photoshoot! I couldn't even see now the old Susan. She looks stunningly beautiful :) With this I guess, she'll definitely be living a new life :)


4 lovely thoughts on this:

herroyalbleakness August 7, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Holy, wow! She looks terrrrific! Wow, ha, the power of fame talaga (and make-up!!!). Ang cute cute naman niya talaga sis!

Hey, add a share button sis para it's easier for me to link your post to othe social networking stuff :D share-worthy this post eh

Marice August 7, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

right ka jan sis! she really looks great talaga.. for sure, the next thing will be showbiznes for her :)

oh thanks for the advice sis.. ill enable that :)

herroyalbleakness August 7, 2009 at 12:59 AM  

sis, you can put share icons for every post, visit this: http://www.addthis.com/web-button-select

hope it helps! sleep na ko :) adik sa bloggg! haha

Marice August 7, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

gotcha sis! :) got one na! uu nga adiktus hahaha

thanks for dropping by.. ill stalk on urs a lil bit laters! ciaoooo!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP